Thursday, February 5, 2009

So much going on ...

A good friend noted I hadn't posted since before the new Prez...

As she said on the 20th...

"WhoooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I think that says it all.

I've started my thesis and that is killing me. I'm sure one day I'll look back and think "wow... that sucked" but for now I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

And watching the news does not help. I saw this little gem on CNN the other day. An actor cussed? HOLD THE PRESSES!!!

This is news? Good God. We're on the brink of a major depression, jobs being slashed left and right. We're still involved in two wars. A 93 year old man froze to death when the utility company decided to cut off his power without checking the home first. People are killing their families in LA and in OH because of the economy.

"Next up CNN, how is the downturn in the economy affecting little Susie's lemonade stand? We'll go live for an interview because there is a little girl crying somewhere in America"

Though I did have to smile at this story:

No comments: